The Bath & Body Works Semi Annual Sale began over the weekend online, and in stores today, so I obviously had to take myself (and my long awaited $50 Bath and Body Works gift card) to pick out a few things.
I’m always most excited for their candles, and I frequently hit Bath & Body Works up whenever they sell their amazing 3 wick candles 2 for $22. This time, there were a couple of candles that interested me, but I really wanted to stock up on a few of the soaps in the old packaging (I like my old soap sleeves, OK?) and wound up grabbing a few other things too.
Bath & Body Works usually brings back some old favorites from previous collections during the semi annual sale, and these were the candles they chose:
- Summer Boardwalk, which is described as “A summer treat of caramel-glazed popcorn, warm taffy-apples, & salted sweet cream”
- Ice Cream Shop “A perfect ice cream sundae of creamy vanilla, rich toffee & sweet almond blossom”
- Salt Water Taffy “A sweet treat of vanilla cream whipped with fresh strawberries & cherries”
- White Sand “A summer-day blend of sparkling grapefruit & sandalwood”
- Sun Tan “A bright blend of orange flower, yuzu, & coconut husk”
- Beach Grass “A sunrise stroll through dewy greens, palmetto grass & white freesia”
I smelled each of them and picked Ice Cream Shop and Salt Water Taffy (as I thought I would) but Sun Tan was also really nice! It smelled just like sunscreen, but not in a gross way. Salt Water Taffy smells a bit like the Gelato candle from a previous collection, and I couldn’t tell if Ice Cream Shop smelled much like any other scents that have been released in the past.
I also picked up 2 of the Raspberry Peach Macaron Mason Jar candles. I bought a 3 wick of that scent of that while the Sweet Shop Collection was on sale and wished I had bought more.
The 3 wick candles were $11.25 each today. The Mason Jar candles were $6.25.
The soaps I picked up were Fresh Honeydew Lemonade, Berry Sangria, Caribbean Escape, and Sugar Berry Shortcake. My store didn’t have much of a selection, but they were on sale for $2.50 each, so I grabbed what I could. I also got a Oahu Coconut Sunset fragrance mist, and a free French Lavender & Honey body lotion.
And I had to include this adorable coupon for a free item up to $12.50 (perfect for getting a free mason jar candle!) between July 7th and August 3rd. The Semi Annual Sale runs until July.